Xperience Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
1. Xperience Portrait vouchers and Xperience promotions both electronic and physical are non-refundable. Your Xperience appointment must be booked within 2 months of purchase or receipt of your voucher.
2. Clients must be over 18 to take part in one of our Xperiences. Persons under the age of 18 may only attend with a parent or legal guardian present.
3. A Family is designated as a group consisting of two parents and their child/children. It is at the studios discretion to accept groups outside of this genre.
4. Promotions or vouchers may not be used in conjunction with any other promotion and are not transferable. Strictly one voucher per family in a 12 month period.
5. Each Xperience is subject to a fully refundable booking deposit at the studios discretion, taken at the time of booking to guarantee the shoot and viewing appointment times and limit non-attendance. This will be £20.00 per person/family group according to date and availability. The deposit will be refunded following attendance at your viewing session.
6. If for any reason you fail to attend your shoot or viewing appointment or fail to notify your Xperience photographer within 48 hours of your appointment, any deposit paid will be rendered non-refundable. If unable to make your Xperience appointment, please contact your Xperience photographer to inform them. Failure to do so will void your Xperience voucher and you will lose any deposit paid.
7. Clients may reschedule their appointment ONCE up to 48 hours in advance without forfeiting their Xperience voucher. Weekend bookings including Friday, Saturday/Sunday client's must give at least 7 days’ notice should they wish to reschedule otherwise a rebooking fee of £25 will be applicable.
8. Appointments once booked are non-cancellable and may only be rescheduled. Failure to attend without adequate notification or outright cancellation of an appointment will forfeit the conditions of the Xperience voucher.
9. If a client should arrive up to 15 minutes late for an appointment, we cannot guarantee all aspects of the service and the deposit cannot be refunded.
10. If a client should arrive later than 30 minutes for an appointment The Xperience studio will not provide any services and any deposit will be lost. If for any reason you fail to attend your appointment, any deposit paid will be rendered non-refundable.
11. Clients are advised to bring at least one change of clothing. (This applies to ALL Xperience vouchers and is designed to give the client a better quality and selection of images to choose from.)
12. Xperience Portrait clients must attend the first viewing session otherwise the voucher will be rendered invalid.
13. Images are only available for purchase at the discounted prices on the day of the viewing. Please refer to your Xperience Studio pricelist for products available to purchase. It is The Xperience Studio’s discretion whether they keep images that are not purchased from.
14. Strictly no refunds are permitted once digital images have been delivered by any electronic format.
15. For copyright purposes no personal photography or filming is permitted at the studio, use of digital camera, camera phones, video recorders, or any other photographic/video capture device is STRICTLY PROHIBITED unless agreed by the Xperience photographer. Copyright remains with The Xperience studio. All clients using The Xperience Studio agree that any images taken by The Xperience Studio therefore belong to The Xperience Studio and can be used for advertising/display purposes at The Xperience Studio’s discretion.
16. For your safety and security please be aware that CCTV is in use throughout some of The Xperience studio premises. Clients should understand that this is in no way to infringe on their privacy during their time at the studio. Recorded CCTV footage may be used as evidence against any individual committing a criminal offense on the premises of The Xperience Studio.
17. The Xperience Studio accepts no liability for the loss or damage of any equipment or personal belongings brought onto the premises(this includes the studio parking spaces).
18. In booking your appointment or purchasing a promotion from any online or third party companies you agree to the terms and conditions as stated above.
19. In the event of unforseen circumstances (which are deemed to be out of the control of the studio) The Xperience Studio reserves the right to substitute any or all aspects of the service with a suitable alternative to an equivalent value. On some occasions this may involve changing appointment times and dates or moving the booking to a partner studio of similar standing. The client will be given sufficient notice should this occur.
20. Prints, frames and images purchased must be collected within 1 month of notification of availability for collection. All products thereafter not collected will be disposed of. This does not affect your statutory rights.
21. Please be aware that on rare occasions due to unforeseen circumstances Your Xperience may be running behind. We will endeavour to keep this to a minimum however delays on occasions can occur.
22. The Xperience Studio will endeavour to provide a pleasing colour balance but cannot guarantee exact colour matching owing to anomalous reflectance caused by a combination of certain dyes and materials especially manmade fibres. It's sometimes impossible to record on film/digital file the exact colour as seen by the human eye.